Check In!!! PA Meet---MA,CT,RI,NH,NY Caravan

CHID0

Reaction score
Re: Hershey PA Meet---MA,CT,RI,NH,NY Caravan

Chido, im leavin frum nashua NH, and we'll also meet up with another accordigan Troy(haccord91lx), whos from 20-30 mins west from boston, i dunno where we shud meet him up at, we'll decide that with him later, but i'll meet u up in beantown sumwhere, U decide, once we do decide, i'll plot up the 0.5leg on boston where eva we decide 2 meet up at. Arent there anymore ppl showin up from MA/NH area?
AND BTW, THATS ABOUT THE TIME WE PLANNED(ABOUT 11:00AM) ON LEAVING FRUM BOSTON AREA 2 SO WE CAN HOP ON2 JMILLER'Z SCHEDULE WITHOUT DELAYS.

Started a tread HERE!

Sounds good, do you still have my cell so we can keep in touch if one of us is going to be late?

You should be in charge of coming up with a meeting spot for the people coming from NH and the Boston Area because I have no idea.

Nah don't have your cell anymore Pm it to me....

6genaccord

Reaction score

Aight I've been MIA for awhile because 1.) I'm depressed my car is still naked... and 2.) I've been redoing my upholstery and entertainment/system.

Anyway!

For those of us coming from the Long Island area... which I have a feeling is MAJORITY of those coming from NY... let's just combine Leg 3 and show up with the NJ guys...

PS. I don't care how we get there... but it doesn't make sense to go north to go south. So somebody else can decide if they want to meet up with me somewhere on Long Island (by Long Island I mean BEFORE QUEENS) but myself and a friend will be going to quickest way possible to meet up at Leg 3 at the designated time. My friend knows how to get to Hershey and most places like the back of his hand so I trust him. I just tell him where and what time we need to be places and he'll lead the way. And no he doesn't just have GPS smartass lol

Hassan, don't worry about it and just meet up with me and Dan at my house at a time to be decided later. We'll get there.

mxjoe388

Reaction score

anyone have the address of the days inn in hershey or even better map cordinents?need to enter into the gps

Last edited:

mxjoe388

Reaction score

fyi everyone knows damn well this caravan is gettin pulled the frig over.i have see it way to many times bunch of nice cars sittin on the side of the highway with 3 or 4 cops

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

im sad that im not leg 4 :( cuz im not driving to irvington, hahaha.

im right off 78 about 15-20 min from PA. so just take a quickie stop at exit 11 off 78 west. ill get a google maps satellite view of where to meet me and my friend nick.....or well just wait till we see you drive by and well hit up 78 and catch up, haha.....that kinda sounds easier since no ones gotta stop, hahaha.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

We can stop for a minute Andy it's no problem. Just make sure you remind me.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

fyi everyone knows damn well this caravan is gettin pulled the frig over.i have see it way to many times bunch of nice cars sittin on the side of the highway with 3 or 4 cops

We won't get pulled as long as no one does anything stupid. We didn't get pulled last year.

pyaarawala

Reaction score

Yeah let's not go too fast not only will it attract cops but due to traffic it may be a lil hard to stay together. It is a caravan after all, not a race. If one of us do get pulled over I guess we'll all agree to stop together. I just hope none of us get pulled over for something stupid like tints/exhaust while in the caravan.

mxjoe388

Reaction score

yea we should def lay down so "rules" as far as the caravan goes cuz i know i dont wanna get ****ed cuz someone gets pulled over and the cop say o well im givin u a tint ticket

Back