Chicagoland Meet! July 24th

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Re: Chicagoland meet!!

How about a cruise down lower whacker drive??

anybody have a good camcorder? :naughty:

d1blet

Reaction score
Re: Chicagoland meet!! *UPDATED*

Oh, just so that you guys know. I think the consensus is that the outline is meant mostly for US (the CG crew). The meet should be bigger but I'm not sure the cruise and everything else is going to work with over a dozen or so cars.

EDIT: Additionally, do you want to create an entirely new thread Matt? Might be easier so we can adjust our topics to stuff like what we'll bring for the grill and all. We can also pretty it up :)

I'm bringing weiners and buns :jae:

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

brandon and i were discussing the possibility of a july date. i mean...we're going to work on my car the 12th, and if it needs a new distributor, i'm literally going to have to sell stuff to pay for it and the other $200-300 (minimum) worth of stuff it needs to make it down there...and that rules out a second day for me. plus depending on the suspension issue, i might have to special order parts...which we'll only know on the 12th...which gives me way less than a week to get them installed IF they come in that week at all.

so...later is better for me. and if someone would pay me the $1500 they owe me, it wouldn't be as big a deal :squintrun:

naoandlata

Reaction score

Theres a meet on the 19th that I went to last year that alot of people went to...lots of non nissan/infiniti cars there

fmjers.jpg

finch13

Reaction score

How does everyone feel about the 19th? Nobody thinks that's way too soon?

naoandlata

Reaction score

Doesn't really matter for me since I'm local. I can adjust according to those that are coming in from much farther places.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

Theres a meet on the 19th that I went to last year that alot of people went to...lots of non nissan/infiniti cars there
huh, i didn't know fields was a "chain" of stores...theres a fields land rover/jaguar here, but its the only one ive ever heard of.

say it like the british..."jag-u-ar" :lawl:
How does everyone feel about the 19th? Nobody thinks that's way too soon?
it is :hide:

naoandlata

Reaction score

huh, i didn't know fields was a "chain" of stores...theres a fields land rover/jaguar here, but its the only one ive ever heard of.

say it like the british..."jag-u-ar" :lawl:

it is :hide:

Haha. I didn't think Bob Rohrman was in Indiana where I went to school. Hes all over Chicago and Indiana area:madrun:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

the cliche is true...you really do learn something everyday :lawl:

Back