Chicagoland Meet! July 24th

finch13

Reaction score
Im gonna bring free copies of my new mixtape for errbody! :hide:

Ill bring the hot dogs and buns and whatever else looks delicious at the grocery store.... Hebrew national wieners okay with errbody? They're ****ing Legit.

Sent from my Nexus One

tunedaccord

Reaction score
i might not go i didnt get the day off :furious:. if i can get off by 1 its a maybe i show with some more people i see wat happens will know more sooner. are other cars welcome since you hit up jdmchicago

Last edited:

Kamil89

Reaction score
i could bring some weiners, buns maybe a few steaks if i can still get a hook up lol. im down for some soccer, anyone have nets,goals?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
hey, if your eating in china town, i got to tell ya about the best chinese food there. its Saint Alps Teahouse..... omg, best orange chicken, eggrolls i have ever had

they also have some teas, but no boba

tunedaccord

Reaction score
ok so far am will be going to my first accord meet :thumbsup: one of my buddy is going he going to bring both of his cars a 300zx and 3000gt vr4. if i can get other buddy to go i might have him drive my crx up there

finch13

Reaction score
ok so far am will be going to my first accord meet :thumbsup: one of my buddy is going he going to bring both of his cars a 300zx and 3000gt vr4. if i can get other buddy to go i might have him drive my crx up there

That's cool if your friends can be mature and not be disrespectful to other people where we are and not get the cops called. :thumbsup:

d1blet

Reaction score
Matt, I think you provided the wrong link for the location.

Lemmie update this for ya.

d1blet

Reaction score
I just formatted this: Can either Matt/a mod please replace first post with this? I hope to see ya'll there (I'll post this on JDMC). I'll provide more info on our 07/25 photog walk once I get a little bit of additional feedback from a few JDMC peeps.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big thanks goes out to the guys at 6thgenaccord.com for getting this meet going.

DATE:
July 24, 2010. This is going to be a Saturday.

TIME:
1PM - Whenever.

WHERE:
Busse Woods Forest Preserve. This is right across from Woodfield Mall.
bussewoodslocation.jpg

Since the preserve itself is pretty big (3700 acres), here's the parking lot that looked from Google maps that we will meet at:
parkingloty.jpg

WHAT TO EXPECT:
1PM: Meet and Greet
1PM - 4PM: BBQ/Frisbee/Socializing/Funsies
4PM - ~5PM: Cruise to Chicago
~5PM - ~7PM: Photoshoot in various locations
8PM: Dinner @ Joy Yees (Warning: Parking in Chinatown on a Saturday night can get extremely difficult)

WHAT TO BRING:
Any help with food for the BBQ is appreciated. People who donate some chips, burgers, hot dogs and drinks are officially awesome.

RULES:
  • NO hitting VTEC in the parking lot
  • NO burn outs or peeling out
  • NO drifting/powersliding/attempts at it
  • NO unneccessary engine revving
  • NO sh*t talking, bashing, fighting, etc
  • NO trouble from po-po (This is Schaumburg Police - notorious for cracking down on meets. That means you better behave properly)
  • KEEP it safe
  • KEEP the music to a reasonable volume
  • most importantly, HAVE FUN!

You will be asked to leave if you break these rules.

This is the second annual running of our Accord owners meet. With cb7tuner preferring to hold their meet in STL this year, we took it upon ourselves to organize and plan for our own Chicagland meet. Of course, other makes/models are more than welcome as long as the rules are respected. Along with 6GA, other forums invited: JDMChicago, Acurazine, 8thcivic.com, more.

6GA LIST:
1. d1blet

Back