CHID0's 99 Coupe EX (Current Pic)

CHID0

Reaction score
That suck big time....I would have to add to the skirts too to make them seamless at the sill. When I called about the hood and sent pics they said the fitment was better than most. I ended up takin a loss ad selling the hood to a shop for half the price :mad:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Looks good...that is probably the only body kit i like..but yeah i can understand why you are selling it..

CHID0

Reaction score
Nemo619 said:
How well is the ride with the Omni Coilovers?
Pretty rigid, the 18s don't help the comfort level and i feel every crack or imperfection on the road. But i love the way it handles in the curves and on the highway

iStealBunnieSz said:
I like ! Berry nooiiicee!
thank you berry much!!!

patofdzb said:
nice! !

do u have some software installed for the screen gauges or are those just an image
the unit came with software on it the has a speedo (cause its tapped into the vss) and various other kool gadgets like lateral g's and acceleration

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
CHID0 said:
the unit came with software on it the has a speedo (cause its tapped into the vss) and various other kool gadgets like lateral g's and acceleration

No fair...I want it now... :D

CHID0

Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
No fair...I want it now... :D
I have the avic-d1 which is the old model. They now have the D2 which is slightly better and the Z1 which is "da shiznit"

Sonnick said:
I like.. :thumbsup:

Can I have your Civic? :D
you don't want it, it still needs alot of work :D

Back