CHID0's 99 Coupe EX (Current Pic)

CHID0

Reaction score
Re: CHID0's 99 Coupe EX

No real update cause i've been doing maintenance to the whip, recently had to replace my lower radiator hose, new starter, just found out i need new ball joints, and the bushing/urethane mount on my rear coilover is gone gone and my coilovers have been discontinued for 2 years. So that means i need new coilovers. I'm also picking up another camber kist for the rear cause my passenger ball joint is a wrap. I already have an ingalls that adjusts the bottom so i guess i'll have fully adjustable suspension which will allow me to adjust the stance. Better for the track right?

Anywho.....I was in the process of re-clearing my old CF hood so i took it off and put this one on for a few days and snapped a few pics. I'm really diggin it....

accord003-1.jpg

Cpyro

Reaction score

Man im sure ive lookd at this page before, ive never seen those red wheels on ur car lol, i like how that looks haha, car always looking sexy

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score

is that hood wrapped in painters tape?
looks good
got any more pics?
i actually have a spare hood that i am doing different vinyl/ graffiti design

CHID0

Reaction score
Re: CHID0's 99 Coupe EX (chassis work)

Mod list updated.

Before winter gets here I'm on a mission to get all my chassis stiffening component done ie. rear upper adjustable camber arms, front and rear sway bars, from camber arms with balll joint, strut tower bar, and lower arm bar. So far I have rear bushings on order for my effed up coilovers, and my Wicked Tuning rear arms just came in.

My new goal is to build a daily driver and weekend track warrior. seats and harnesses are scheduled for spring, next year considering doing a cage full or half (not sure yet) by then hopefully my motor would be built up if funds permit.

carstuffs003.jpg

also....another valve cover in the works:
carstuffs013.jpg

:jarred:

Cpyro

Reaction score

looks popcorny like a ceiling :D nice

CHID0

Reaction score

not really.....baby steps, just baby steps right now.

Back