Chido's Coupe T-Shirt teaser....updated 11/18 printed

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
pretty much what everyone said about the vin disappearing and putting the site on it. nice job otherwise, if i wasnt so broke id put an order in right now

Vb2ner

Reaction score
Re: Chido's Coupe T-Shirt teaser

I WANT IT... go now make send me one in a big boy size.. .make it 4 i want GO GO GO GO GO ... 3xl <- big boned... make them black too.. GO im not gonna say it again....

i LIED GOOOOOOO

+1, take care of us big guys on this one. We always get jipped on shirts

CHID0

Reaction score
Given the amount of screens, these tees are pretty expensive. I may decide to print more for sale but at the moment I only had three printed.

I do have about 3 other designs I'm working on, and when I perfect the designs and find a print shop more equipped to handle the complex printing, I'll post a group buy if Cody's ok with that.

CHID0

Reaction score
Re: Chido's Coupe T-Shirt teaser

that looks great man, good job:thumbup:

Thanks alot, it came out better than I expected

pretty much what everyone said about the vin disappearing and putting the site on it. nice job otherwise, if i wasnt so broke id put an order in right now

VIN's stayin man and this isn't forum shirt and it hasn't been approved for representation. At the moment it's just a one off side thing I did for 6th gen coupes in general.

+1, take care of us big guys on this one. We always get jipped on shirts

I had one printed on a 3xl for someone so if they do end up selling that won't be a problem.

Back