Chipped ECU info 02 Accord

99accord boi

Reaction score
the uni chip is wat jwong has ... he said it cost him a total of 250 for everything
although if u do decide to stay auto i would highly invest in a trans cooler and maintaining the fluid clean

Snoobly

Reaction score
You should just start saving your money and either buying a different car or start forking money into this one. Manual swap is the first step in making this car quick in any way shape or form.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
You should just start saving your money and either buying a different car or start forking money into this one. Manual swap is the first step in making this car quick in any way shape or form.

^^best answer yet. From my experience the auto f23 will never be that fast. Save up for a manual swap first, that will give you more power and drivability.
It's a waste of money to chip if your auto and you wont feel any difference. If swapping to manual is not a option then say the next best thing would be dropping an H series in and leaving it auto. Good luck on your journey!:thumbsup:

JEER42

Reaction score

I agree with Snoobly also. Try flaccords.com maybe. There are plenty of Miami guys on there that might be able to assist you.

Accordologist

Reaction score
LMAO HAHAHA I thank you guys all, for the replys. I would like to do the tranny & H conversion but dam the $ and i wish i knew somebody down here with knowledge to really help me out. FLACCORDS is cool, been apart of it for about 4 years now, mostly everyone there is all about partying and meets only!, haven't really found some one here (Miami) that is actually willing to help me out with the knowledge on parts and labor.

Thanks again fellas, I hope there is hope lol.

JEER42

Reaction score
You can try MPautomotive.com, he did my motor/tranny swap. He's in Miami and this guy REALLY knows his stuff.

Back