Choices choices...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
rotary :ugh: if you think maintenance on a Z4 would be bad... :lawl:

a Z3M vert may be too pricey...an E36M3 vert will probably be within your price range (and has a hardtop available).

but in the end, this thread will probably end up like all the other "recommend a car" threads and you'll end up with either an S14 or something completely different than was discussed in here :rofl:

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
im sorry imports dont need LS1's if you can tune right... however if i get a camaro, then ill consider but i will only stick to a manufactures roots unless 1. there line up is ****ty and im left questioning myself and the purchase of the car, or 2. special things are available and may be more of a headache due to my liking for a challenge :ohsnap:

and by the way i have mentioned in a post that i would like an S14 or 15, my first car was the S13 :wub:

the MR2 is liked but until i drive one and "give it the beans" i dont know

so yeah im fairly dead set on FR set up

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
True they don't need it but there's a reason why a sht load of respected pro. drifters have an ls1 under the hood. :inouteek:

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
the reason most drifters choice the LSx is because its easy powerwith almost unlimited power figures... so yeah, why not if its gunna cost the same for them.. i see there reasoning, i just dont like it :)

Snoobly

Reaction score
one year later... haha! got a good re-read out of the thread. did you end up buying any of those then?

Back