FS: Chorilored's F$-A/C,Airbags,Belts,CF M3 lip,Yellow highs spray,St.wheel[WTB]ARP studs

Chorilored

Reaction score
Re: Chorilored's F$\WTB *UPDATE. 11/11,CAI-Headers-Radar-A/C-Bulbs...Miscellaneous

Yes. That's a CAI and a nice one since it looks like It may go all the way down to the wheel well. The v6 intake goes on the right side is much shorter.
<p>
On a side note, those Load resistors are on sale for the weekend for 7.99 @ V LEDS. Normal price is $10 <p>
http://www.v-leds.com/BlinkerWarning-Fix/Turn-Signal-Fix/6-OHM-50W-2-BULB-LOAD-p4783296.html
<p>
GLWS.

:buttkick: hey, read the for sale rules! lol ok mine are 6.99...this weekend

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Re: Chorilored's F$\WTB *UPDATE. 11/11,CAI-Headers-Radar-A/C-Bulbs...Miscellaneous

still have 350z calipers? can you post pictures if you do, thanks.

WizadOfOz

Reaction score

lol. not trying to rain on your sale. Just letting our members know about others offers available for cyber Monday. :boink:
Just mentioned it because I just happened to order a set of White LED Amber Off Turn Signals and you pretty much need these in order to prevent hyper blinking.
You gotta have em if you want to run any LED bulb in turn signals.

GLWS OP
Bump. :bump:

jdmcg3

Reaction score

i swear i already posted a reply.. but anyways..

will those rotors work with our stock brake calipers? and whats the size of the tube on the cold air? and price for the injectors? PM a bundle deal??

Chorilored

Reaction score

i swear i already posted a reply.. but anyways..

will those rotors work with our stock brake calipers? and whats the size of the tube on the cold air? and price for the injectors? PM a bundle deal??

Pmed

xIrvin

Reaction score

Bundle deal on headers and cai? Let me know. And would they work with a magma flow exhaust? Like would it fit

Chorilored

Reaction score

Bundle deal on headers and cai? Let me know. And would they work with a magma flow exhaust? Like would it fit

pmed

Back