Chrome gauge rings

magicman1215

Reaction score
I'll wait till somebody posts results with the chrome molding, but it looks like it would work great. Please someone try this first...then I'll spend the $8, :)

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I received the chrome trim from eBay. Its nothing like the gauge rings, but ill pit it on and post the results. I've also been looking for someone to lend me their rings so I can cast them. I already have enough resin to make a couple sets too .. if you know anyone that has the ractive rings, let them know ill pay them to borrow it :)

F350spyder

Reaction score
When I had my cluster open i just took a red sharpie to the needles so they they wouldn't be the only thing left in that awkward amber color. Just a thought to make that cluster look more finished. They still glowed mostly since the sharpie doesn't really coat them.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
When I had my cluster open i just took a red sharpie to the needles so they they wouldn't be the only thing left in that awkward amber color. Just a thought to make that cluster look more finished. They still glowed mostly since the sharpie doesn't really coat them.

Ehh, not something I would do.. :eh:

Back