FS: CipherAuto Seats

KnightRyder

Reaction score
got new seats so im selling these. They're made by CipherAuto, these seats are made to look like the Recaro Sportster CS seat which is ridiculously expensive. They are in great condition, 9/10. includes the sliders but not the brackets, you'll have to get those on your own to fit your car.

these sit very low and can easily handle a bigger guy, im 6'1" 225lbs and it held me in great.

Cipher auto sells them for 800 on their site, 680 on their ebay page,

i'm selling for $500 for the pair (shipping is on the buyer, i can disassemble the seats and box them up but it still isnt going to be cheap, i estimate almost $100 unless i use greyhound shipping)

PRICE DROP $45O OBO

located in NorCal.

Last edited:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
What would you do about the airbag in the stock seat? Did you just have to live with the SRS light on all the time?

Edit: I just realized you were in Hayward, I'm over in fremont. Hello, Neighbor.

Varnell

Reaction score
Buying RSX seats today. May do this instead. I'll message you when I get off work.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
What would you do about the airbag in the stock seat? Did you just have to live with the SRS light on all the time?

Edit: I just realized you were in Hayward, I'm over in fremont. Hello, Neighbor.

Theres a work around for that. Insert a 3ohm resistor into the socket and the light goes out because it thinks the airbag is still there.

Back