civic hybrid spoiler

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you cant order the M3 style spoiler from honda. its a strictly aftermarket piece for ours cars. yes you can get one from ebay, some web sites sell them too. the one i see on ebay these days are usually the rubber ones which arent that great. the smaller, plastic ones were the better ones (i had one on my last accord). the easy way to distinguish between the two is, the rubber ones are usually bigger and have 2 lines of tape on the bottom, the plastic ones have 1 line of tape and usually look smaller than the rubber ones.

yea, that link you posted is the plastic one, from what i can tell. the shape looks like it too. and they only use tape to stay on, no screws or bolts or anything.

MirelZ

Reaction score
you cant order the M3 style spoiler from honda. its a strictly aftermarket piece for ours cars. yes you can get one from ebay, some web sites sell them too. the one i see on ebay these days are usually the rubber ones which arent that great. the smaller, plastic ones were the better ones (i had one on my last accord). the easy way to distinguish between the two is, the rubber ones are usually bigger and have 2 lines of tape on the bottom, the plastic ones have 1 line of tape and usually look smaller than the rubber ones.

i see

lets say i get the ebay one and i dont like it, it is hard to remove?

Latest posts

Back