CL-S front strut bar

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that's a 3 piece bar, so it won't be better than a 1 piece. the oem tl/cl strut bar is around the same price, but would give a much better result.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ugh I cannot stand how Ebay slaps JDM on everything Honda. Makes me want to slap a *****.

1pc bars ftw though.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Ugh I cannot stand how Ebay slaps JDM on everything Honda. Makes me want to slap a *****.

1pc bars ftw though.

eBay is the worst at that. I literally think everything in my watching list has JDM on it. Hell some of the stickers (+5hp) I bought had JDM on the listing and they had nothing to do with JDM products. Stupid ebay sellers

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Anybody? Was looking around the forum and still haven't seen what year or even if this is the right part. Thanks in advance.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
its the right one. i have one and the neuspeed strut bar, i recommend getting one or both.
the reason it looks kinda odd is because the picture was backwards. the two arms that come out replace your stock strut reinforcements and the other part bolts like a normal strut bar would.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^thanks I appreciate it. Just wasn't sure of the years that I needed to look for. Might check out my local pick a part and see if I can find one. Thanks again.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Shouldn't cost you more than maybe $60 for the TL/CL strut bar, so make sure you shop around.

Latest posts

Back