CL surprise

Split

Reaction score
odd thing is i have found a "few" sets on the net..almost all are overseas,but none are 18s...yet. i know SSR went out of business for a while and now they are back..but tracking early wheels is becoming a PITA...
these are pics from a foreign site and as well are not mine, again, mine are black 18s.

2_197744.jpg

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Got a good deal on them as well, I assume?

I like them, congrats on the purchase.

Split

Reaction score
yeah cheapest 18s with tires on CL :) dont mind the rattle can...like i said. I have a color picked for powder coating. Just not sure i want them on my car. I put them on after i put my FnF t1s and the rear is a bit wide..i think its 18x9.5

Split

Reaction score
Are the stamped like the ones in the first link I posted?

yes on the front they have the SSR SSF JL VIA stamping but on the rear they are stamped "made in japan" not just "japan". i think the JL is the japanese manufacturing stamp. also says VIA 690KG on the back. mine are much bigger than those tho'

SykVSyx

Reaction score
yeah, it would be a staggered setup, which is ok, if you like that.

You can run 225 40 tires on them.

Split

Reaction score
these must be heavy duty..690kg = 1386lbs...lol per wheel..seems pretty high for an aluminum wheel. yeah they are staggered!

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
They're definitely strong wheels.. Semi Solid Forged will do that.

I think, from what you've described, that they're probably legit. You can weigh one without the tire and if its around 19lbs (like in the 2nd link I posted), then they probably are legit.

I like the looks of them, and think they'll look good on our cars. Post pics when you get the on:rock:

Back