CL1 Euro R suspension....fit?

Zen

Reaction score
Does it fit?

I did a little searching and cannot turn up any results....found Euro R 5 lug and suspension for sale. I am not concerned with the suspension as much since it is stock but does anyone know if I can use the parts to swap my 4-lug lx to 5lug? *i have looked at several 4 to 5lug swap parts lists and it never mentions the Euro R....

Any help is appreciated since I would hate to get them to learn they do not fit.

(if its a stupid question, just answer and flame me later :inouteek:)

Thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Really not sure, guess I'd get pictures from members who do have one, there are a couple on here.

Why not just get 5lug parts for the CG? Easier to find and probably cheaper.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
It might seeing how the suspension/strut are the same with the exception of the top hat I think :confused: But the Accord or TL would be easier and definite changeover.

Zen

Reaction score
Really not sure, guess I'd get pictures from members who do have one, there are a couple on here.

Why not just get 5lug parts for the CG? Easier to find and probably cheaper.
It might seeing how the suspension/strut are the same with the exception of the top hat I think :confused: But the Accord or TL would be easier and definite changeover.

Agreed. I had no immediate intent to focus on 5lug parts specifically from a CL1, it just so happens local guy is selling the suspension and cl1 rims and I am working out a deal. Only problem is I am not sure that it will fit :doh:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i'm going to go with no. but you could always buy it and try to fit it all. like previously said though, you'd probably get 98-02 accord v6 knuckles cheaper, and they'll for sure fit.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The only person I can think of that would know is simon_y, unfortunately, I'm not sure how often he gets a chance to get on here.

Can't hurt to shoot him a pm, though.

hamster71

Reaction score
honestly i dont see a reason why not. this is the 1st accord ive owned but hondas are built the same for the mst part. i know the bolt patern is 5x114.3 i have Tein coilovers which im pretty sure are from a normal accord.
not sure if this helps but i gave it my best

Back