Clear headlight strips & other retro parts

gold4door02

Reaction score
I am looking for the clear strips that run along the bottom of the headlights to switch out my amber stock ones. . .If anyone has these and willing to sell please PM me. Also I am going to be doing a retrofit over the summer so if anyone has any parts for sale hit me up. I am also looking for a stock or blackhoused set of headlights that are in really good shape. Items would have to be shipped to 13501 so please let me know prices w/the shipping. Thanks a lot guys and gals!:squintwave:

gold4door02

Reaction score
I also am looking for any members in the central new york are to meet up with. . .I am looking to learn as much as possible and would love some local help

gold4door02

Reaction score
PMed. . Hoping you have the clear strips as ive been waiting for those to pop up on a fs thread but havnt seen one in a while. . The last one that came up sold while I was outta town so i missed out on them. hahahaaa Just my luck!:nutkick:

gold4door02

Reaction score
:bump: Notnice I PM'ed you. . .Anybody else have any these parts for sale? Also I am looking for the CL1 or CL4 power folding mirrors to fit my 02 sedan if anyone has those for sale?? I am pretty sure either of those will fit the seday w/very minor mods.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Mikey has PFM's for sale, and I know he was thinking of selling his blackhousings. The lenses just need some TLC and they'd look great.

As for the clear strips, you will probably have to end up buying a cheap pair of Ebay headlights just to get the strips, but you can sell the headlights off to make some money back.

gold4door02

Reaction score
Also RedRyder is there a thread on how to give rep points as a lot of people on this sight including you have been very helpfull and patient w/me and wanna make sure to do my part. . .Someone had showed me how but its been a while and i forgot

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
One extra thing I would add to what Red Ryder said is that I would keep an eye open for some used TYC headlights. One thing that happens when you retrofit your headlights is the output is amazing, but you lose about 20% of the output when you put the OEM lenses back on. The TYC lenses keep this loss to a minimum, I would say the difference is similar to the difference when I upgraded from 35W to 55W ballasts.

Good luck with your project

Back