FS: Clearance Sale: wheels, clutch, mounts, pedals, resonators, cat

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
really $50 for the rims? sure your aren't missing a number somewhere? :lawl:

i'm kind of kicking myself for not buying a couple clarion amps from you along with the sub...it'd really help my amp situation since the ib15 puts out too much bass for my tubes :lawl:

cvjoint

Reaction score
really $50 for the rims? sure your aren't missing a number somewhere? :lawl:

i'm kind of kicking myself for not buying a couple clarion amps from you along with the sub...it'd really help my amp situation since the ib15 puts out too much bass for my tubes :lawl:

I got one left, $90 on ebay. Killer deal, I had to buy a 4 ch that makes the same power for twice that.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
I got one left, $90 on ebay. Killer deal, I had to buy a 4 ch that makes the same power for twice that.
i have an extra 2 channel sitting but i need a 4 channel :madrun: the way my install is, i can't go to 3 amps without redoing the trunk.

and if anyone doesn't know, those amps are engineered by a very good designer...one of the handful of people you can name by name. they retailed for like $400 a couple years ago. was this one confirmed to be an arc audio-shared board?

Last edited:

xJx

Reaction score
Do you have any pics of the momo pedals?

9450erick

Reaction score
so the rims are located further than irvine(frm los angeles)
50 for all 4 right?
i might pick them up
pmed

cvjoint

Reaction score
i have an extra 2 channel sitting but i need a 4 channel :madrun: the way my install is, i can't go to 3 amps without redoing the trunk.

and if anyone doesn't know, those amps are engineered by a very good designer...one of the handful of people you can name by name. they retailed for like $400 a couple years ago. was this one confirmed to be an arc audio-shared board?

Yeah, one of the Nikola Engineering guys posted about it on the site. The ARC and Clarion offerings are some of the best from Zeff. If I still had an Accord I would just use an army of these 2 channel amps, they are in fact better than the 4 channels. The s2k has no room for such things. ahha

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
how does that Xtreme pressure plate feel? I have an ACT one waiting to be installed.website stays moderate to stiff pedal..

Back