FS: Clearance Sale: wheels, clutch, mounts, pedals, resonators, cat

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Yeah, one of the Nikola Engineering guys posted about it on the site. The ARC and Clarion offerings are some of the best from Zeff. If I still had an Accord I would just use an army of these 2 channel amps, they are in fact better than the 4 channels. The s2k has no room for such things. ahha
ahh, i tuned out after page 8 or so :lawl: very lightly skimmed the rest :lawl:

whats the corresponding arc model, so people have an idea the ridiculous amount of money they're saving for the exact same amp? :lawl:

i'd go look on diyma but i'm livid about the moderating fiasco.

cvjoint

Reaction score
ahh, i tuned out after page 8 or so :lawl: very lightly skimmed the rest :lawl:

whats the corresponding arc model, so people have an idea the ridiculous amount of money they're saving for the exact same amp? :lawl:

i'd go look on diyma but i'm livid about the moderating fiasco.

well he did say all amps they make are different, but yeah the Arc and Clarion are better then everything else they make. This on is comparable to the KS300.2, some guys is selling his used for $340 on Diyma. That is almost 4 times more for the same board layout.

cvjoint

Reaction score
It's $50 for all four yes.

If nobody wants to pick them up from Desert Hot Springs CA then I'll offer shipping. PM me zip codes to get an estimate. Expect $60 + - $20 or so for out of state.

The model is SportMax 925. Various companies sell the same wheel under different names.

meximan16

Reaction score
what if I pay shipping for the wheels? 84116

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
I quoted everybody that gave me a zip code or Country. The rates have been from $46 up, $46 being socal to socal.

USPS will only ship containers up to 70lbs so I have to ship in two boxes. UPS will take the weight no problem, but their quote for one box is about as much as the USPS parcel post.

Back