clipped.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
The girl who parked next to me on campus Friday morning clearly didn't know how to drive her SUV, because she turned too wide to park in the spot next to me and clipped my fender. Thanks b****. :furious: Unfortunately for me, I didn't realize it until a few hours after. But I know it was her because no one parked next to me at work later that day and I noticed the dent/scrape right after I got home from work.

28h28ap.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Just more evidence as to why women shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Sorry about your luck OP, people are dumb. Hope you can repair it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
same thing happened to me on friday :squintrun:

if u file a claim, does it increase your premium? and do u have to pay the deductable?

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Women.. Some women.

:boohoo:

Lacking the uncommon sense. Sorry to see that happened man! that's BS.

Haha thanks man

same thing happened to me on friday :squintrun:

if u file a claim, does it increase your premium? and do u have to pay the deductable?

Man that sucks! And I think if I claimed it, it would increase my premium and I'd have to pay the deductible =[ It's so aggravating because I take such immaculate care of my car and now it looks like I hit something. BS.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Try parking further away if you have the option. I always do, no matter what.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Try parking further away if you have the option. I always do, no matter what.

Yea I try to do the same too. Idk why I wasn't doing that on campus to start with. :dunce: But today I parked on an end, as close to the curb as I could haha.

I wish I didn't have to drive to campus at all because I know that there are so many inconsiderate people out there. I have to be to work right after class every day so I don't really have a choice.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well college campuses aren't exactly known for their "overabundance of parking", so usually there isn't much choice. Just gotta to protect it the best you can. Anyway hope you get it fixed up.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Well college campuses aren't exactly known for their "overabundance of parking", so usually there isn't much choice. Just gotta to protect it the best you can. Anyway hope you get it fixed up.

Yea you're right. Thanks for the advice/comments man

Back