clock question??

aznguy870

Reaction score
Or you could go down to radio shack and get a bulb that will fit. Maybe it will last longer than Honda's. Radio shack is cheaper than Honda anyway.

lol i think im gonna take this as my excuse to do a red led conversion for my clock, cc, odometer and gauges =D

aznguy870

Reaction score
I thought the clock light only came on with the key, as opposed to the switch like the rest of the gauges. I would see if it comes on with the ignition.

it doesnt come on either way so i assume it's broken =/

aznguy870

Reaction score
i'm actually looking to do maybe.. do a white led conversion and maybe hook up some red led's that go on my gauge to my vtec, so whenever my vtec comes on, the gauge cluster will turn from white to red, what do yall think? possible, impossible, stupid dont even try?

thanks

pewyee

Reaction score
i'm actually looking to do maybe.. do a white led conversion and maybe hook up some red led's that go on my gauge to my vtec, so whenever my vtec comes on, the gauge cluster will turn from white to red, what do yall think? possible, impossible, stupid dont even try?

thanks

I heard vtec engages a lot on our cars, so its probably going to be annoying if you have a vtec indicator light.

Back