Clunking sound on driver side.

XceZs

Reaction score
I'm not sure if all you guys are talking about the same noise...but i get something of a clunk (happens more when its really cold out) when braking at slow speeds or at times even when going over some bumps...to me it feels like its coming from front driver side. I've had it over 1 year now and have had endlinks replaced, and everything checked but nada. At this point i think it's either a bushing thats worn out and hence explains why it happens more when cold or just normal symptoms of a 10 year old car lol. I had it happen with stock suspension, with my old pads/rotors, with my new pads/rotors, with the Tein SS coils.

I'm thinking that's why, since it just got cold where i'm at its basically been making that noise.. But it really does sound as if something is loose when im driving, and also my car pulls to the right when im driving but that's just the worn out tires.

Inline4

Reaction score
I'm not sure if all you guys are talking about the same noise...but i get something of a clunk (happens more when its really cold out) when braking at slow speeds or at times even when going over some bumps...to me it feels like its coming from front driver side. I've had it over 1 year now and have had endlinks replaced, and everything checked but nada. At this point i think it's either a bushing thats worn out and hence explains why it happens more when cold or just normal symptoms of a 10 year old car lol. I had it happen with stock suspension, with my old pads/rotors, with my new pads/rotors, with the Tein SS coils.

+1 , check your bushings, a more common problem than many will admit, get dirty and feel all the way around them for leakages

Back