Cluster Fuse. Where/How to replace?

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone please let me know where to replace the fuse for my cluster? The fuse blew and I cant see anything like my speed when I'm driving at night!! :eusa_doh:

Any idea where to get the fuse? Radioshack? Autozone? Pepboys?

Thanks in advance guys!

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
wait do u have ur climate light or lights on ur gearbox (PRND4D3... on? cuz im thinking ur multiplexor has gone bad.

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
Re: Cluster Fuse. Where/How to replace where mileage shows?

You know what.. correction, I can see my speed. I just can't see underneath where it shows the mileage (the digital screen).

Sorry its been awhile since I've driven the Accord.

Thanks in advance!!

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
o oky gotcha,well the bulb for the mileage is burnt..jus change it and it'll work.I think the bulb size should be 194 same as the courtesy lights and dome light.

U know how to remove ur cluster right?

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
So is it a fuse or bulb that needs to be replaced for the mileage screen? For whichever it is, how do I access it for the replacement?

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
can u see ur mileage/trip on the odometer? if u can then its the bulb but if u cant see the number during the day time or when pointing a flashlight on it then its the bulb..

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
During the day, everything looks normal, meaning I can see the mileage. At night, the backlight is out so though the numbers are there, the screen isn't lit for me to see the mileage.

Anybody know what fuse # is to replace that?

Thanks to everyone that has currently been responding. I really appreciate the help so far.

Back