Clutch / Pressure Plate / Flywheel Suggestion for 2016

Bense

Reaction score
I apologize for creating such a generic thread on a topic that's been covered over and over and over.

I've searched and I've read lots of threads. However, most of the posts that I'm reading are several years old. So many of pages, listings, etc point to dead webpages, expired domains, etc. In addition, some of eBay knockoffs have gotten really, really good.

What I want:
~12 lbs flywheel
~6puck sprung clutch with corresponding 'performance' pressure plate.

Name brand might be ACT and clutchmasters. But that's like $750 retail. :(

What do you guys suggest? eBay has HUNDREDS of these. Do any of you have any relatively recent experience with any of this? Please advise.

lmayoral2191

Reaction score
I have a question? Why do you wanna upgrade clutch? Do you have the power too back it up?? Oem clutch can handle the power of the engine it puts down with no problem. Just a question

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I grabbed a 8lb fidanza flywheel and exedy stage 1 race clutch. Have yet to install it. I have read a lot about ACT being hit or miss. I would honestly just stick with Exedy.

Bense

Reaction score
I have a question? Why do you wanna upgrade clutch? Do you have the power too back it up?? Oem clutch can handle the power of the engine it puts down with no problem. Just a question

I used to run a setup like this and I remember how much I enjoyed it. A lot of what I'm doing is mostly for nostalgic reasons. I plan on boosting my setup at some point :)

I grabbed a 8lb fidanza flywheel and exedy stage 1 race clutch. Have yet to install it. I have read a lot about ACT being hit or miss. I would honestly just stick with Exedy.

Yeah but isn't that $$$$

Another friend suggested Action Clutch.

Back