Clutch sticks to floor, alarm is acting weird

nabwong

Reaction score
Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Thanks for the advice. My mechanic called back and also said that my clutch is most likely ok. I've also never experienced slipping before. He said most likely need to change master and slave cylinder. Around $400-ish for parts and labor. He's gonna call back to confirm once he can confirm the parts. Sounds pretty good right? He hasn't looked at the alarm yet.

I don't know your mechanic, but the Honda parts are around $200 altogether from my previous link. But that also depends on urgency...

nabwong

Reaction score
I don't know your mechanic, but the Honda parts are around $200 altogether from my previous link. But that also depends on urgency...

I suppose they're sourcing for local suppliers. I'll refer him to the site and see what he says. Thanks!

xci.ed6

Reaction score
most aftermarket keep going for awhile. Treat it correctly (change the fluid) and don't buy the cheapest out there, you should be able to get 100k miles.

nabwong

Reaction score

Thanks. Good news. My mechanic called and got the parts for $100 less locally. Woohoo. Now just praying it's not anything else.

Back