COACH INTERIOR - LOTSA PICS - Opinions??

Zen

Reaction score
Same as most.

Meh on the Coach pattern but work looks like it was done from the factory. Flawless.

Mikey

Reaction score
Also not a fan of the coach but the work looks outstanding. I could dig the coach on the glovebox and maybe either the pillars or headliner but all over seems a bit much. It's your car though, it looks good and you do good work. Props.

How much do you charge, as a point of reference? Is it by piece or overall job?

gold4door02

Reaction score
Looks great man, can't wait to finish mine
Thanks a lot! Yeah it def took a lil motivation but glad that parts dun 4now
looks really good you do some good work I have been lazy and have not got mine done yet
yeah I tore everything apart and left it all on my table so I was forced to look at it everyday. . . Gave me that extra push! Lol
The Coach interior I'm not crazy about. The workmanship on the other hand looks flawless, very very nice.
Yeah initially wasn't a huge fan of it either but when I came across it from a not so shady source I jumped on it. . . I still have plans to re-wrap everything with Gucci when I find the rite stuff. But thanks a lot!
^What he said. Nice job, I always hear the headliner is the worst part.

Cute kid btw.
Honestly the headliner was the easiest part to wrap although with a pattern like the coach never try to do it str8 on like I did as its nearly impossible to get it str8. . . Always do them at an angle. And thanks! She's a qt but more than a handful.

gold4door02

Reaction score
I diggs it Where u get the coach pattern at??
Got the fabric off of ebay. . .Waited for the first decent designer fabric that went w/my tan/beige interior.

Not feeling the Coach part either. However, you do realllly good work!
Thanks and yeah that seems to be the concensus. . .:eusa_doh: although I plan to do Gucci once I find the exact material Im looking for Ive come to really like the COACH. . .I was looking to do something different or at least not very common in my area. .

I'd rock it :lawl:

doing anything on the door panels?

Haha yeah I had planned to do a decent size section of the door but Ive heard that the door is all one piece and without being able to wrap and glue the material behind the piece you want wrapped it would end up looking shyyyty. . .I am however pondering removing the door and see what I could do w/it. . .

Its a little too much, I would've cut back on some but I do appreciate a very nice job, well done!
Thanks a lot and yeah I originaly was going to do just the pillars and headliner but as I started I liked the look of a lot of it. . .Im actually planning to do it in a few other areas. Im really happy w/how the "quality" came out as it was the first time Ive attemted anything like this. . .I have done 2 cars since this and I feel like ive got it dowwwwwwn now!

I would have done a little less. And probably not coach, but the craftsmanship is flawless.
Thanks a lot man!

gold4door02

Reaction score
Same as most.

Meh on the Coach pattern but work looks like it was done from the factory. Flawless.
Haha Im suprised not too many fans of the COACH material but yeaaaahhh I guess its more of a gurl thing but appreciate the feedback Zen

Also not a fan of the coach but the work looks outstanding. I could dig the coach on the glovebox and maybe either the pillars or headliner but all over seems a bit much. It's your car though, it looks good and you do good work. Props.

How much do you charge, as a point of reference? Is it by piece or overall job?
Thanks a lot and I havnt put tons of thought into pricing as Ive only done 2 other cars local. . .One was an Integra and wrapped headliner, dash, pillars and center console and a couple othe smaller parts and w/material it was somewhere between 8-850 but I did a buddys cadillac cts and did almost anything that could have been wrapped and woulda wanted a lot for that had I done it alone . .

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Flipp' cool. No way i could ever pull that off. Great job, and nice quality!

gold4door02

Reaction score
Flipp' cool. No way i could ever pull that off. Great job, and nice quality!

It's a bit dizzying.

Great work though! You did very well.

Yea in the pics it looks different than in person. . .its not as bright, also not as much contrast in the material in person. But thank you! I'm glad everyone likes the quality work as it was the first time I attempted anything like this so it means a lot!!

Back