Code P0112 IAT low voltage

ilovevtec951

Reaction score
Well i have this code and i figured a new sensor would solve the problem but it didn't. I reset the light and it came back on. Does any1 know how i can check this or what i need to do? i would hate to take it to a mechanic and get charged a lot. Well hopefully some1 can help me out on what to do that would be awesome. Well thanx. BTW car seems to be running good just that light is on

james'99

Reaction score
How long have you had the code?

I take it you changed the sensor on the right side of the upper intake manifold. There should be two ground wires appended to the connector that should get grounded by a bolt directly below the sensor.

Are those two ground wires present?

ilovevtec951

Reaction score
Ok so i checked and those 2 wires arent there. I see 2 clips that ar their that go to a bolt right under the sensor but no wires anywere. So how can i ground that sensor?

james'99

Reaction score
Ok so i checked and those 2 wires arent there. I see 2 clips that ar their that go to a bolt right under the sensor but no wires anywere. So how can i ground that sensor?

Is it possible someone swapped the connector that goes to the power steering line? The two connectors match exactly and will cause this code if some how they are swapped. Anyway you can provide a picture?

ilovevtec951

Reaction score
Is it possible someone swapped the connector that goes to the power steering line? The two connectors match exactly and will cause this code if some how they are swapped. Anyway you can provide a picture?

I habe a picture on my phone but having problems it has a green with white small lines(silver) and black

ilovevtec951

Reaction score
Yeah, I think your connectors got swapped. Bare with me. I will get pictures up asap. bocas0225 had the same issue.

i found the right connector it was to the PS pump so i swaped them (ground cable also) and light came off thanx but i have another problem now i will start a new thread but will do some research now

Back