Coilover Longevity

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
Okay guys, i have done some brief conversation with a few people but im looking for coilovers that will last past 15k miles maybe even 30 or 40 (but certainly longer if at all).

heres the thing... i dont plan on being "Legit Slammed" unless its on a rare occasion for a Photo Shoot... but i also dont want to spend the money just for them to break in a years time. also adjustablility will be considered but who has had what and for how long so i can get an idea which coilover setup will be best "bang for the buck" and Pros vs cons would be great too once they've been broken in

this should also be helpful for newer members who are looking into a good coilover setup. :hide:

anyway please post those who have had theres anywhere from say 1 year of driving up to 6 years of driving on theres (or more)... Please and Thank You

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Okay guys, i have done some brief conversation with a few people but im looking for coilovers that will last past 15k miles maybe even 30 or 40 (but certainly longer if at all).

So basically you decided that you don't want ebay coils and would like a legit brand...

Read the suspension review thread. Tein or D2 seem perfect for you

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
thank you, and these will last a long time with no issues? obviously sensible driving is my thing :peace: (heading to review thread now)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Can't speak about reliability for any brand I haven't owned personally. I put about 80k miles on Tein SS with no issues though. A Tein USA tech at SEMA had once told me to expect 70-100k miles before needing a rebuild.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
lifelongbread made a thread like this 4 minutes before you. searchh

hahaha, i know but his was kind of... to simpleso i needed to further go and list what my specifics are... seeings most people dont list any real longevity reviews... initial reviews are all there though

lifelongbread

Reaction score
Can't speak about reliability for any brand I haven't owned personally. I put about 80k miles on Tein SS with no issues though. A Tein USA tech at SEMA had once told me to expect 70-100k miles before needing a rebuild.

are those rebuilds expensive? what does it entitle?:lurking:

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score

thanks wildman, this is the kind of stuff im looken for :peace:

lifelongbread

Reaction score

thats really good to know. now if someone has personal experience with ksport and ff2 coilovers we would be golden!:run:

Back