coilovers

which coilover would be better suited for spirited daily driving, mostly on freeways

• megan

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • tein basic

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • tein ss

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • omni sport

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters

minituck04

Reaction score
megan, tein basic, tein ss, or ksports. im leaning towards the ksports but lets hear your opinions and why. i have comptech springs now in my truck waiting for install. im sure later down the line im gonna want to go lower and i know how drop springs still make the *** end look lower. a few more hundred and i have 32 was adjustability. comptech springs will be going up for sale soon pending my decision on what coilovers i get

i no longer have my 6thgen but i do have an 03 3.2tl. same platform. you guys have always helped me out alot. thanks in advance

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
My 2cents get what you can get a good deal on I think all of them are great picks.

minituck04

Reaction score
ive got the money for any two. just want to see wht the best bang for my buck is. i do all highway driving which i would have to say is spirited. specially in the u-turns and under passes. so lmme know thanks

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
well if you don't wanna drop lower than 3"....Tein's ftw....however if you wanna go low...can't beat omnis and ksports

ccordex00

Reaction score
tein are way too soft, omnis from what i've heard are very good depending on the spring rate, what about f2?? how much money you have?

nexTOme

Reaction score
after spending couple of months of research, ive come down to 3 full coilover setup i will ever get.

they are omnipower, AMR engineering, F2.
all three are well built. omni's are really cheap. they are 650 shipped at iapdirect.com. it also offers 0-4inch ride height adjustability. only downside is that, these do not offer dampening adjustability.

amr, offers everything omni offers + dampening adjustability + life time warranty + custome spring rate. but you're gonn have to wait for abou 3month to get your set.

f2, similar to amr, offers everything omni offers + dampening adjustability. if you pick it up from alhambra, it will be 800 OTD(some bought at that price, so dont quote me on that price tho. thats excluding shipping charge, cali tax.)

hope these helps...:D

minituck04

Reaction score
what about ksports. i like they way they loook. seem beefy to me. anyone have any input on those. and ive got 1k to spend on them give or take a couple of hundred

Back