Colored Gauge Bezel Trim

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Of all places, Amazon.com

White Gloss Gauge Cluster Dash Bezel Trim fits: 1998-2002 Honda Accord - Ferreus Industries - BZL-123-White-Gloss-078-01 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QQXOOB6/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_cIiuvb1NWHSRS
Thanks for the link.

A lot of primary colors. Personally, I'd like to see stuff like brushed aluminum, gunmetal, carbon fiber, wood grain, etc. But I guess we can wrap those over the piece.

Btw, I see that those gage bezels have no trip odometer "SELECT RESET" & the brightness gage mark, like oem's, below the twist knobs.

Indeed, it's nice to see that there is an aftermarket support to this date for 6gens.

I might go get one, and wrap / spray it w/ my own choice of a color when I get bored by the oem gage bezel. But they only have two pieces left in stock atm, regardless of any color haha.

whitederic

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

A lot of primary colors. Personally, I'd like to see stuff like brushed aluminum, gunmetal, carbon fiber, wood grain, etc. But I guess we can wrap those over the piece.

Btw, I see that those gage bezels have no trip odometer "SELECT RESET" & the brightness gage mark, like oem's, below the twist knobs.

Indeed, it's nice to see that there is an aftermarket support to this date for 6gens.

I might go get one, and wrap / spray it w/ my own choice of a color when I get bored by the oem gage bezel. But they only have two pieces left in stock atm, regardless of any color haha.

Mine has been ordered and should be enroute tomorrow. Delivered by the 20th.

The 2 bottom holes on the bottom are for trip reset and dimmer but yea there is no markings. Just remember the left one is the dimmer and the right is trip reset.

I'll update when I get it for quality and thoughts when it comes in. If it's crap it would be a $30 loss when I could just pick one up from the scrap yard and paint/wrap it but I thought I would give them a shot and review it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Mine has been ordered and should be enroute tomorrow. Delivered by the 20th.

The 2 bottom holes on the bottom are for trip reset and dimmer but yea there is no markings. Just remember the left one is the dimmer and the right is trip reset.

I'll update when I get it for quality and thoughts when it comes in. If it's crap it would be a $30 loss when I could just pick one up from the scrap yard and paint/wrap it but I thought I would give them a shot and review it.
Alright, let's hope that it's a legit piece.

Just to give you a heads-up:
When you work on your gage cluster for the installation, try to be gentle around the odometer display area.

The soldering work inside the display tends to be fragile, especially on 6.5 gen's, and it might start to display funky like those symbols in Transformer movie. (It's not permanent, and you can always correct the display by tapping it tho.) But it can be annoying sometimes, when this starts to happen, once DIY on a cluster is done. So, it's better to handle w/ care. ;)

whitederic

Reaction score
Alright, let's hope that it's a legit piece.

Just to give you a heads-up:
When you work on your gage cluster for the installation, try to be gentle around the odometer display area.

The soldering work inside the display tends to be fragile, especially on 6.5 gen's, and it might start to display funky like those symbols in Transformer movie. (It's not permanent, and you can always correct the display by tapping it tho.) But it can be annoying sometimes, when this starts to happen, once DIY on a cluster is done. So, it's better to handle w/ care. ;)
Trip is already glitching and slowly getting worse :(
Need to find the diy so I can work on it when I pull it out

whitederic

Reaction score
76d52f29254a49f9a22895358bcacb19.jpg

Came in yesterday, way earlier than it said it would. Will do a review this weekend. Already impressed with it.

Bed time for now, working nights is killer.

Back