Colored HIDs

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
these colored lights are hideous if you actually take them on the road...... srsly, why is anyone commenting on this being cool and why are other people saying they're gonna go out and get purple lights. -_-

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
To each his own Kevin......to each his own........

I think Gilbert posted this thread just because he had some bulbs he was messing around with. Little did he know he was going to start a new trend.

New rule for the HID kit club: If the color temp of you bulbs is over 8000k, you're not allowed in.

finch13

Reaction score
I saw a Tiburon with gay *** 12k or higher the other night. We both had our windows down and he could hear us making fun of him lol. Needless to say, he got angry and stomped on his mad tyte Hyundai V6.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Nice. I agree with the HID Kit Club rule.

I wasn't hating on anyone.... but dude, you can't even see sh*t with anything above 8k. LoL. Gilbert has his own style and always good intentions. I'm not worried about him, haha. :) Besides, he's got the pr0n server. :bowdown:

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
I saw a Tiburon with gay *** 12k or higher the other night. We both had our windows down and he could hear us making fun of him lol. Needless to say, he got angry and stomped on his mad tyte Hyundai V6.
you sure it wasn't Tank and his awesome Daewoo? :3

Back