Coming Soon: TASPRO HYBRID Intakes

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
nvm ..i dont know how you run your busines but thanks for not giving me any answer on to my question...should of atleast say somthing to me and let me know if it is gonna be in proces or not...

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
"nvm ..i dont know how you run your busines but thanks for not giving me any answer on to my question...should of atleast say somthing to me and let me know if it is gonna be in proces or not... "

The V6 Hybrid intake is currently in development but we do not have any updates or an ETA available. In response to how we run our business; we run it from www.tasauto.com. In the future, if you require immediate answers to a question, please PM me (I check my pm's 2-3 times a week) since we do not always check old threads unless we have an update to post. You can also contact us by phone or e-mail, both listed at tasauto.com.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
i didnt think it was immediate answer.i waited for your reply but it took 1 month just for you to reply back to me...probably the only reason you replyin back now was because i left a bad post referin to how you run your busines......but its cool. it is what it is...whatever float your boat...dont check up on your thread then ..you just happen to lost a customer..maybe you dont care but like i said...w/e float your boat:lurking:

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
No offense was intended in my post, I apologize if it came across that way. I was simply stating that we run a business with numerous ways to contact us and the least quickest is to ask a question within an older thread. We try to answer as many questions as possible within a thread but some get missed or overlooked for both good and bad reasons. I am sorry for not answering your question sooner as I agree that a month is too long, no matter the reason.

finch13

Reaction score
I'm gonna take their side; if you have a question about a product you should've e-mailed or called them directly. Just because they're a sponsor, this is still a forum and they have their own dedicated site.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^ sir are funny..go ahead take their side...maybe you gonnna get 5% discount on your next header or w/e u want...psh ..busines is busines..no excuse...if u a acurazine or clubrsx ....im sure if you double check on their vendor thread...they all responded back within a day or 2....man please.. you gonna tell me or acting like it my fault i should of note or email him....shiet u got to be kiddin me....1 month is good enough......and if you stilll think im wrong for postin it up here......man think again....he runnin a busines...a busines person never let the customer down....like i said....w/e float his boat...customer or no customer........

TAS ..u really didnt need to apologize ..it never came across to me like that..

Last edited:

HomerJay

Reaction score
Any update on estimated availabilty of gunmetal or black? Thanks!

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
No ETA for the gun-metal tubing. The word we receive is that they are "on the boat, 2 more weeks". We have heard this before and it never is just 2 weeks. I will keep checking and post with any updates as they are received. They have red if anyone is interested

drey

Reaction score
^ sir are funny..go ahead take their side...maybe you gonnna get 5% discount on your next header or w/e u want...psh ..busines is busines..no excuse...if u a acurazine or clubrsx ....im sure if you double check on their vendor thread...they all responded back within a day or 2....man please.. you gonna tell me or acting like it my fault i should of note or email him....shiet u got to be kiddin me....1 month is good enough......and if you stilll think im wrong for postin it up here......man think again....he runnin a busines...a busines person never let the customer down....like i said....w/e float his boat...customer or no customer........

TAS ..u really didnt need to apologize ..it never came across to me like that..

you have to realize a business is difficult to run and if there are more than 1 person involved, it's hard to coordinate what has been done. you have to remember that you're not the only one that pm's or sends an email to a business. someone could have seen your pm/email and then suddenly had to walk away because of a phone call or a meeting, etc.
take everything in stride man. you're the customer but there's no need to tell someone how to run their business, for all we know the person you're talking to may just be an employee working to make a living.
maybe im wrong, but you didnt mention that this has happened more than once...so it's not an ongoing occurrence. why so emotional over once instance?

no one is taking sides but you have to agree that being a customer is much easier than being a business.

Last edited:
Back