Comptech headers on 6ga coupe

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Hellooss...

So I have a CLS-6Spd swapped engine.
Just recently installed comptech headers...

After installation, it sounds a bit raspy, I guess that's the norm but I don't like the raspy sound, any way of deleting that raspy sound?

Appreciate any feed back! Thanks!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Raspy all the time or when you let off the gas? Check the flange connections and flex pipe for leaks.

Brad2274

Reaction score
id check the welds, i've heard of them having slight rust holes from being used and passed around so much

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
I think putting a longer resonator would help. I think
i heard this also, gonna try this weekend, they're telling me to add in a 18" resonator, praying that this will delete the raspy. Thanks!

Raspy all the time or when you let off the gas? Check the flange connections and flex pipe for leaks.
I'll make note of this, we installed it on the driveway lol so maybe there are loose connections and leaks, lol bringing her to the shop so gonna have it all checked out, I'll let them know to double check this area as well, thanks Chris!

id check the welds, i've heard of them having slight rust holes from being used and passed around so much
I'll tell the shop to check this too, hopefully it isn't a big problem =(
I sound like a ricer, SIGH!!! lol Thanks!

I love it how it's all red coupes who replied! lol =P

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Probably best to install the S/C, and then you won't hear the raspy sound over the whine!

:driver:

Back