Condenser leak

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I have done like 8 recovers, vacuums, and charges. I will know if the different one works in a hour or so. If it doesnt, im completely out of ideas.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I had the different brand condenser installed while I was at work by a friend. He said it doesnt leak, but after seeing a leak 8 separate times, I find that hard to believe. I will be checking it today. Thanks again for the help 1nonly.

Cliffnotes: Stay away from Spectra Premium (advance and autozone carries this brand)

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Cliffnotes: Stay away from Spectra Premium (advance and autozone carries this brand)

Could have just been a defective condenser. My parents sell radiators and condensers and carry at least 14 different brands, Spectra being one of them and have had very few issues with them being defective.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
Could have just been a defective condenser. My parents sell radiators and condensers and carry at least 14 different brands, Spectra being one of them and have had very few issues with them being defective.

That is what suprised me. I saw nothing but good reviews on their stuff. Oh well. Let me clarify: If you own a RSX-S, stay away from spectra premium :)

Back