confused galant

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I cannot believe he put that Integra Mugen Style Front Lip on his Gheylant.

Does he not know you are suppose to put the Integra Mugen Style Front lips on Civics? Geeez. :leeann:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
i haven't touched the engine yet!

i only had front lip, drop, and wheels at the time, i uninstalled my AEM intake cuz my filter cracked. he was totally hating on my car cause it was a 4 cylinder

You car is dropped?

Why all the hate? This galant is cleaner than most member's rides on here... lol

QFT.....modding a Galant isn't any worse than modding an Accord. The car in the OP is pretty clean, and looks better than the OP's car IMO.

nexTOme

Reaction score
I used to drive galant till got rear ended on freeway and totaled it. Well, if you go to galant forums, you will find that hacking mugen lips to fit on those cars is pretty common among them actually. I mean there aren't much of aftermarket parts available for galant, but people will always find a way to mod their car anyways. M3 mirrors were once popular, so were lip spoiler. Don't we have good number of people using civic fogs? What about hid's and retro, halo headlights, led tails that were supposed to be from another make and/or model? Seriously...was this thread necessary?

hirichard

Reaction score
I used to drive galant till got rear ended on freeway and totaled it. Well, if you go to galant forums, you will find that hacking mugen lips to fit on those cars is pretty common among them actually. I mean there aren't much of aftermarket parts available for galant, but people will always find a way to mod their car anyways. M3 mirrors were once popular, so were lip spoiler. Don't we have good number of people using civic fogs? What about hid's and retro, halo headlights, led tails that were supposed to be from another make and/or model? Seriously...was this thread necessary?

another qft

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i think it looks with the lip, not so much the other mods ... my buddy also put a integra lip on his infinity g20 too ... it's diff, it's unique ... and it looks good

RickyG

Reaction score
To the OP it's kinda hard to flame someone with a nicer looking car than you. I dig the galant. If you were trying to flame the hood on it I could almost see it. But none the less it looks good. I'm with Justin though, I wouldn't believe your car was dropped. I mean maybe sometimes people get confused with what to do with the eye candy section... It's not a place you put a car, that's clean, and try to get a forum to flame it with you because you don't like the guy that owns it.

Back