Cops crush illegal street racing cars

1slosedan

Reaction score
I didn't see any street racing in either video..

I wonder how much time and money they used to catch these super dangerous street racers! T0t@lly @w3s0m3

Maybe instead of following kids in civics around, they parked their cruisers in apartment complexes. Lets see what happens to the number of crimes and deaths. But hey, that wouldn't earn them money in tickets. And preventing crime, with out profit, isn't going to keep them afloat.

You want to see how tax dollars get used, come to Jacksonville Florida on a saturday night at beach blvd Sonic. I counted 6 police cruisers, and a helicopter came in. Music was not loud, no fighting, no racing, no burn outs. They just want you out on the road so they can ticket the living crap out of you for anything.

We have had several investors in the area trying to open another drag strip, NO one will permit it. Cities refuse to.

I am not saying street racing is a good idea, but if your in the boat with thinking wasting tons of tax dollars on street racing enforcement is a good idea, I feel sorry for you.

I have witnessed street racing tons of times, I am not arguing that it is smart. I am not saying its legal, I am not saying that it isn't dangerous. What I CAN say is I have never seen an incident. On the other hand, I have seen deaths from shootings in ghettos every day on the news.

The difference is, is they can pull a civic speeding down the road by itself, and saying its street racing ( If you don't believe me, read Florida law ). Or they could have that cop sitting at the end of a street, or in an apartment complex. Where would YOU say that cop best executes his job to serve and protect?

Last edited:

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I didn't see any street racing in either video..

I wonder how much time and money they used to catch these super dangerous street racers! T0t@lly @w3s0m3

Maybe instead of following kids in civics around, they parked their cruisers in apartment complexes. Lets see what happens to the number of crimes and deaths. But hey, that wouldn't earn them money in tickets. And preventing crime, with out profit, isn't going to keep them afloat.

You want to see how tax dollars get used, come to Jacksonville Florida on a saturday night at beach blvd Sonic. I counted 6 police cruisers, and a helicopter came in. Music was not loud, no fighting, no racing, no burn outs. They just want you out on the road so they can ticket the living crap out of you for anything.

We have had several investors in the area trying to open another drag strip, NO one will permit it. Cities refuse to.

I am not saying street racing is a good idea, but if your in the boat with thinking wasting tons of tax dollars on street racing enforcement is a good idea, I feel sorry for you.

I have witnessed street racing tons of times, I am not arguing that it is smart. I am not saying its legal, I am not saying that it isn't dangerous. What I CAN say is I have never seen an incident. On the other hand, I have seen deaths from shootings in ghettos every day on the news.

The difference is, is they can pull a civic speeding down the road by itself, and saying its street racing ( If you don't believe me, read Florida law ). Or they could have that cop sitting at the end of a street, or in an apartment complex. Where would YOU say that cop best executes his job to serve and protect?

Well said. Im just going to get some naws so the cops can't catch me.

Back