Coupe Center Taillight Question?

dynasty

Reaction score
i don't think it's illegal. like everyone said, as long as you have the signal and brake light on, you should be fine. but i recommend buying a rear fog. not only it's JDM-style (bahaha) but it also lights up the rear so you can back up.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
i don't think it's illegal. like everyone said, as long as you have the signal and brake light on, you should be fine. but i recommend buying a rear fog. not only it's JDM-style (bahaha) but it also lights up the rear so you can back up.

You think not having reverse lights is legal? :boo:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

Ohh rellayy? I didnt know that was JDM style man! I ususally see 4x4 hillbilly trucks with them hahahaha

You think not having reverse lights is legal? :boo:

maybe in japan its legal to not have a back up light :naughtyrun:

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah you gotta have reverse lights to stay legal. i think they check thos when you get emissions test but i'm guessing yall dont have to get that in macon. id say put some side markers on the back of the car or put some small fogs in the back bumper

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Where EXACTLY in NA would not having reverse lights NOT be illegal........:doh:

The suggestion Russianred made is pretty much a direct reference to (evil)ladykilla's red Coupe. You can find his car on V6P/TAC or TPC. Just have to do a bit of searching. You may also find it depending on which site you look on under 'Ian Carlo'. If you can do it a little differently to add your own personal touch to it, then go for it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I love the center lighting across the trunk. I remember years back when I wanted one of these coupes, I thought the rear fascia was NSX-esque with the triangular lights on either side of the light bar. ha I was young.

My coupe is San Marino though so maybe some just want less contrast with their paint.

TheHunter

Reaction score
i retro fitted some leds in to some all clear tails from ebay and painted them red/ amber and masked off the clear.
mycar.jpg

Wow... that's pretty cool... but looks like it would be pretty time consuming.

Back