Coupe Conversion

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
so i wanna do the bumper conversion and ive read a lot and seen lots of pics but have 2 questions:
1. some mention getting the coupe upper bumper support and some dont mention that at all. do you really need it? and if you dont get it what would be the problem?
2. i looked for the coupe fog lights and found absolutely nothing short of a oem set on ebay for a cool $300+ price tag and did a search on google that turned up nothing. where can i get the fogs so it doesnt look like s***?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
1. you will have a gap between grill and hood if you don't get the bumper support.
2. Try amazon.com

Hondastylez

Reaction score
so i wanna do the bumper conversion and ive read a lot and seen lots of pics but have 2 questions:
1. some mention getting the coupe upper bumper support and some dont mention that at all. do you really need it? and if you dont get it what would be the problem?
2. i looked for the coupe fog lights and found absolutely nothing short of a oem set on ebay for a cool $300+ price tag and did a search on google that turned up nothing. where can i get the fogs so it doesnt look like s***?

Get the support. It's not that expensive and it will complete your look. If you don't get it your bumper will only be held up by 2 plastic tap up top. The bumper support will allow for all tabs to be used. I believe there are 6 of them. I got mine at the dealer for about $30

Amazon was the only place where I saw OEM-like fogs for the 01-02 coupe.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
Get the support. It's not that expensive and it will complete your look. If you don't get it your bumper will only be held up by 2 plastic tap up top. The bumper support will allow for all tabs to be used. I believe there are 6 of them. I got mine at the dealer for about $30

Amazon was the only place where I saw OEM-like fogs for the 01-02 coupe.

ill check amazon out and thanks for the help man. 30 bucks isnt that bad.

You can get OEM 01-02 fogs from HandA-accessories fro $240.

whoa whoa whoa there redryder!! hahaha thanks man i know they have them but not for that price ahah

EscoStylez

Reaction score

+1 ebay got them for $30 too its ur pick........I would go to the junkyard pick it up for $10

JetLife

Reaction score
I actually have the set in the shopping cart at Handa-accesories.com just waiting to check out. I just can't justify dishing out that much money right now lol

very understandable, best bet is waiting for a set to come up on F/S. cheaper and your helping a fellow 6GA member out.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
very understandable, best bet is waiting for a set to come up on F/S. cheaper and your helping a fellow 6GA member out.

The day that happens it's going to be an all war battle type of f/s thread.
If it happens. We have been waiting.... just ask Esco lol

Back