Coupe hood

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have any pix of a sedan with a coupe front bumper. I know I have seen it before.

theaccordian

Reaction score
47b6db27b3127cce88b5820cf62f00000016109AauWbVs2cw

DO IT NOW!! Looks agressive and it still oem, win/win if you ask me, and add a coupe mugen front lip, and itll be game over.

theaccordian

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Remember though, you'll have to change both the hood and the bumper.

that guy still has his sedan hood, its not flush, but the gap isnt that noticeable at all.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
that guy still has his sedan hood, its not flush, but the gap isnt that noticeable at all.

id hate to say it, but i remember when i firstsaw that pic, the first thing i noticed was the gap. it looks good tho, but you should deff do a couple hood if you do the bumper too. cuz ive seen really close and smalll gaps, and far anf big ones too.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Its not for me. This idiot on accordtuner was trying to tell me that me and this other guy that a coupe hood and front bumper would not fit on a sedan. Then he tried to say that he tried it and that it didnt work. He tried to act all tough because he has 3 zillion posts and I was trying to set him straight. Thats all. I would def do the coupe front end with a cf mugen lip but I am not down for that right now. Maybe if something happens but no right now. Thanx anywayz guys.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
another one for ya....oh wait what wheels are those in the picture...Oh haha those are the ones i bought...sweet

sigh i am so lonely without my car... :(

IMG_3445.jpg

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
^^that right there is my favorite sedan with the coupe bumper. i wouldnt do it, its just not my style, but thats just me.

Back