Coupe Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirichard

Reaction score
lol this gets brought up every few months or so. someone neeeds to be a leader and print them out with their own money and find a design everyone will agree with...i think that's the main problem??

TheHunter

Reaction score
K well I'll give it till I get back to Socal. If no one who has connections with or who has previously made shirts steps up, I'll probably try to already. I'm tired of not having one.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm not cool with other people printing shirts. I had quality issues with the first batch of shirts I had printed and I like having the right to be a pain in the *** and make sure the **** that people spend their money on comes out high quality.

There has only been ONE coupe design EVER that people were even close to agreeing on, which was a version of Chido's design, which I took to a print shop and (as I shared with everyone else on the forums) it just wasn't really feasible to print the way it was originally designed and it died there.

I am more than happy to get shirts made for you guys but there has to be a design that doesn't look like **** and that people can agree on first. I'm not going to get 50 shirts printed and end up stuck with 48 of them.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
True that^

I'm sure if this was tried again people would be all over it. Perhaps setting up an 'in advance interest' sign up sheet would ensure proper immediate sale of most of the whole batch. An agreeable design would facilitate this for sure as well haha!

TheHunter

Reaction score
Why don't we just do it like the calendar thread and everyone who's taking a shirt or two pays for it in full then you order as many as people bought.

CHID0

Reaction score
What are the guidelines for designing a shirt that is feasible? would we be confined to a 9x12 block center of the chest? no wrap arounds? Though the wraparound design was the most popular would you be able to price the basic one? that one may be more cost effective.

T-Shirt Vote Thread

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
^ I can check on #3. I can't remember exactly what the usual print limit is, I think 11"x17", but that might be off. The wrap-around would have been over that and would have to be adjusted for each t-shirt size to look good.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Is it still the status that if #4 was decided on, that the Honda logo would be excluded? It looks sooooo good, but if it can't be it can't be... What's the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back