Coupe tail light bar question

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Alright so recently I have been getting the "brake light" dash light for my light bar on my trunk. Thinking it was a mistake I checked every time I got the warning. Until just now I got it again only this time the bulb is out. However, one of the bulb sizes is different from the other. What I mean is the 2 brake light bulbs for the trunk piece are different sizes. One is 7443 and another is 3057. Is this how its supposed to be? Why are they different?

agginline86

Reaction score
Alright so recently I have been getting the "brake light" dash light for my light bar on my trunk. Thinking it was a mistake I checked every time I got the warning. Until just now I got it again only this time the bulb is out. However, one of the bulb sizes is different from the other. What I mean is the 2 brake light bulbs for the trunk piece are different sizes. One is 7443 and another is 3057. Is this how its supposed to be? Why are they different?

search

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Buy 2 pack, intstall one, other in glovebox for when another dies. Throw wrong one out.

Forget about plastic thing, unless you didn't mention something.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I decided to go outside and mess around with the current bulbs before I went out and bought anything. After screwing around, I just left the 3057 and 7443 in the trunk piece after various tests to see what bulbs are out. Warning light has not come on after starting it once but I'll see how it is tomorrow. Appreciate the help guys!

Back