Craigslist.org

Neight

Reaction score
I was looking at craigslist, some pretty weird stuff like under free someone is giving away a "goodie bag" which is really a brown bag full of junk, wow. then i see some honda parts that made me wonder if thst stuff is stolen like when the pics come out bad and in a dark place with a buncha other parts and stuff like 2 week old recaro seats, like if you spent that much money on seats, why would you sell em in 2 weeks? and the pictures are dark and stuff, then the best one of the night " car alarm" i come 2 you... like yeah right why would I want you to come to my place to get an alarm for the car. funny guy, well end of my rant, I have a test that I need to study for. :thumbsup:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ive actually had really good luck on the list...got tires for 100, sold my old phone, and bought my slr :)

but yeah, theres some weird stuff...like the one personal ad...it was in questionnaire format with like 50 questions. you had to answer them and send an email...but 4 or 5 raised a flag of "transsexual alert" even though it was a "girl" looking for a guy :eek: scarrrrry...imagine if you met up before seeing pics...

Neight

Reaction score
you are looking up people/females on craigslist? wow... the only thing I go there for are car parts.hahaha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
:rofl: i wanted to see what quality of people would post on craiglist...lots of lonely, desperate people is the answer :rofl:

if you want a laugh, just read through the titles :D

blindside

Reaction score
the only time craiglist is weird for me is when i'm selling something and i leave my email as the contact info, i get spam emails and i hate it... i wonder what would happen if i leave my phone number as a contact info? hmmm..somebody might call me and say "in seven days" (in a very low voice)... :huh: LOL

indowanksta88

Reaction score
hahah ur in san jose rite, yea the bay area craigslist is so wierd, there are soo many posts that get flagged down, and there have been a lot of people busted for selling stolen car parts liek rims, alpine decks, speakers adn stuff.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i post on the personals looking for date all the time....

NOT! :D craigslist is ok if u have a separate email account just for spam mail... lot os good stuff on there... i got my celica, tC rims, and current room off tht site :rock:

Neight

Reaction score
actaully one of my roomates told me that another roomate has been looking for his soulmate on craiglist, and of course the other one denys it, so ino I live with a buncha clowns, all guys who are older than I am but i forget because they are all so immature.

but anyways i saw this cool dump truck for free once on tha-list, pretty cool , then you have ppl leaving junk infront of their house so that others can salvage that stuff, like there is this junk car outside , if it is there tommrow, i;m gonna take some pics. I mean this car is literly ful of trash inside to under the hood.

Back