crappy crusie pics ;) (56k)

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Looks like you had fun, I always go to MLK BLVD when I go to seattle, thats were all my fam iz at lol. :skurred:

BTW, i didnt know u got a front lip...i guess its time for me to do that too huh!

yeah i use to live around there too in my childhood days rose ct :) lol

get a front lip it'll look good, i thought you were getting a new car? a subie right? so your still keeping the accord lol?

Nismode

Reaction score
I find that HID fogs really aren't THAT yellow. I have yellow lenses in mine, halogen bulbs.

3508762884_95b378f6f1_d.jpg

4069491091_2bb2fea152_d.jpg

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
yeah i use to live around there too in my childhood days rose ct :) lol

get a front lip it'll look good, i thought you were getting a new car? a subie right? so your still keeping the accord lol?

Yeah ive been searching for the right car for a long time now lol. Im either going to import a jdm wrx from canada or buy a 95 or below subaru L and peice it together with RS and JDM parts/engine.

I will probably sell the accord this summer. Since I need a car to drive, Im finished rebuilding the head off my IS300. Once I get it back together, then the accord goes and I start parting out more crap.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Yeah ive been searching for the right car for a long time now lol. Im either going to import a jdm wrx from canada or buy a 95 or below subaru L and peice it together with RS and JDM parts/engine.

I will probably sell the accord this summer. Since I need a car to drive, Im finished rebuilding the head off my IS300. Once I get it back together, then the accord goes and I start parting out more crap.

bro ill be the first to buy whatever parts you got laying around! im just right down the freeway :p

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Looked like a good time! Your Accord is lookin fresh homie!

Back