Crashed CG5 in need of assistance

Johnson

Reaction score
could be a lot of things. are you going through insurance?

JDMonster

Reaction score
^^ well i didnt see myself getting into a sever car accident so i only had liability...dumb i know

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I rebuild salvaged cars on the side, so listen closely. But without pix, I cant help you much

You should never ever, under any circumstances. Drive your car or START it after an accident, until you have went through the WHOLE car and made sure nothing will damage the vehicle after you drive it again.

Secondly, you seriously need to go to autozone and grap a compression tester. They are only 20 bucks and they are easy to use. Overheating your car, even for a mere 30 seconds can damage your engine. These are aluminum heads, so they warp easily. You need to stop driving it and starting it until you've done a compression check on each cylinder. Bad compression will cause engine problems.

Third, you need make sure there arent any lose wires that are grounding themselves around the headlights or parking lights ect....that could trigger funky lights like that on your dash. If your car is an EX with a stock alarm, make sure the switch on the hood isnt damaged.

Do these things and report back to us for more help. GL

Back