crazy driver!

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
driving home from school on the 710S, i decided to move to the outer lane due to traffic on the inner two lanes. as i was driving pass this entrance ramp that's on higher grounds, i notice this toyota 4runner riding the ramp to enter the fwy at high speed (and you would have to do a sharp turn in a circle to enter)....and instantly he slams into the rails that were blocking him from literally falling on me, shooting all these dirt and rocks on my car chipping my bumper a lil, then slams into the hill on his right, and by now i'm ahead, then he pulls hard left onto oncoming traffic and ends up slamming into the center divider and flipping over without hitting anyone amazingly! first time seeing something like this in person, scared the crap outta me!

sorry if it's hard to read guys...

Last edited:

white beauty

Reaction score
damn that would have the freaked me out as well, that is the type of dumbass driving that ends up killing innocent people, i probably would have stopped to help the guy, made sure he was or alright then i would have kneed him in the nuts and knock out a few teeth

Back