Crazy mirror rattle FIX? (video)

001Stunna

Reaction score
lol if you're the only one that drives the car, fix the mirror in your desired position and use some JB Stick on the back of it to pretty much glue it in place.
...just an idea lol

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Absolute best song to show off bass! Hands down. Put on never gets old.

Good luck with that shaking haha with that much I doubt they'll be a fix.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
thanx for the ideas i was trying to stay away from glue but i will wait for some more possible fixxes

this is not even bumping it as hard as i can bump lol

i tried electrical tape and trying to press it in the socket more but to no avail...

and mind you this is 1 10" alpine type r with 300 watts soo anyone looking for a sub.. hahahah this **** bangs!

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Damn, 1 10" Type R? :lawl: My cars old system was too much where as there wasn't a rear view mirror 'til recently. :lawl: Now I'm just running a 12" L5 on a RF Punch 801s. (Power whore of an amp)

Kohl

Reaction score
thanx for the ideas i was trying to stay away from glue but i will wait for some more possible fixxes

this is not even bumping it as hard as i can bump lol

i tried electrical tape and trying to press it in the socket more but to no avail...

and mind you this is 1 10" alpine type r with 300 watts soo anyone looking for a sub.. hahahah this **** bangs!

daaaaang hahaha. i have two 12s at 2000 watts and my mirror moves pretty bad but it doesnt move position like that, id probably glue it too if i were you.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

this is not even bumping it as hard as i can

daaaaang hahaha. i have two 12s at 2000 watts and my mirror moves pretty bad but it doesnt move position like that, id probably glue it too if i were you.
Is that much power necessary? :confused: haha I never understand the point of going that big.

Back