Creak, Creek, Kreak, or Kreek

Honda4Life

Reaction score
So I noticed that when I go over bumps with my music shut off I hear this sounds from the front suspension. I want to say its the springs but it could ne control arms? some bushings? shocks?

Anyone have any ideas?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Same thing use to happen to me, I believe its that plastic cover by the rotor, just use a flat head and hit it from the inside so it gives it more space to clear the rotor. When you go to your car, try bouncing the front suspensions up and down from the fender and see if it still squeeks.

Edit: the plastic area is right behind the rotor when you take off your wheels, you can use a flathead or something that will be able to push it away from the rotor to give it more room.

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
So I noticed that when I go over bumps with my music shut off I hear this sounds from the front suspension. I want to say its the springs but it could ne control arms? some bushings? shocks?

Anyone have any ideas?

A video would be nice. But try what 20-CG5-01 said first.

Same thing use to happen to me, I believe its that plastic cover by the rotor, just use a flat head and hit it from the inside so it gives it more space to clear the rotor. When you go to your car, try bouncing the front suspensions up and down from the fender and see if it still squeeks.

Edit: the plastic area is right behind the rotor when you take off your wheels, you can use a flathead or something that will be able to push it away from the rotor to give it more room.

Yeah, I had this happen to me before. And I don't think it's plastic haha, more like metal.

Back