Cruise Contril NOT WORKING.

Chorilored

Reaction score
:thinking:Can anyone help me out in repairing my cruise control?
It was working about 6 months ago and just noticed a few weeks ago its not functioning ...any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.

(the green light doesnt even go on)

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Did you check all the fuses?

My cruise control doesn't work either, but the lights go on and everything. When I let go of my accelerator, the car decelerates as if I never put it in cruise control.

stinker504

Reaction score
Check your vacuum lines that control the cruise control. Mine fell off once and it didn't work at all.

Chorilored

Reaction score
Yep

Check the left vacuum line on the IM fittings, if its disconnected the CC will not work.

Thanks alot but i dont know where the vaccum lines are. are they near the throttle body or on top of intake manni?
and whats are IM fittings

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Thanks alot but i dont know where the vaccum lines are. are they near the throttle body or on top of intake manni?
and whats are IM fittings

Intake Manifold fittings, they are those little stuff thats sticks out of the manifold. Question did you try seafoaming your car recently or install some headers?

The line in the pictures that has the arrow pointing to it, if its disconnected teh CC won't work.

Here are some pics:
1.jpg

1a.jpg

Chorilored

Reaction score
Yeah I installed headers... y?
and thanxs alot for those pictures
appreciate it.
ill c whuts up.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Yeah I installed headers... y?
and thanxs alot for those pictures
appreciate it.
ill c whuts up.

I noticed that your a 4 banger, most guys with V6's disconnect the vacuum lines when doing the rear headers and forget to reinstall them. Maybe you did something similar? That or your system is jacked up.

dcv582

Reaction score
i just noticed i have the same problem too! green light doesn't go on and cruise control stopped working! last time i used it was last summer..

other than the vacuum line, what can be causing this problem ? the only fuse box i see is under the hood.. i thought maybe its a fuse..

Back