cruise control button wiring diagram?

blankkoop

Reaction score
i took one off a 99 coupe..

i plan to you it w/ my 01-03 civic fog light kit...

anybody know how i would do this or has done it before?

trying to find out which wire would be constant ground and remote/on/off ...

ill post a pic tonight when i get home.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
the cruise control buttons are momentary switches, you would need to fab up a relay to make it work

i am having a hard time understanding what you are trying to accomplish here

blankkoop

Reaction score
the cruise control buttons are momentary switches, you would need to fab up a relay to make it work

i am having a hard time understanding what you are trying to accomplish here

the switch that comes w/ the 01-03 kit is too big for the hole(and ugly) so i was just trying to use another cruise control button to do the on/off job..

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
the switch that comes w/ the 01-03 kit is too big for the hole(and ugly) so i was just trying to use another cruise control button to do the on/off job..

Think you can get the stock Accord fog light switch for like $15 from tasauto or the dealer..

Drift

Reaction score
cruisecontrol1.jpg

cruisecontrol2.jpg

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
hey guys, i hate to bump open a new thread, however since getting my 100k service, i've went to go use the cruise control and the button would light up when i pressed it; along with lighting up the green light on the dash... the part that gets me is the fact that the car wont hold any speed... it lets me cancel it once i "set" (cruise control light comes on) but the car doesnt hold the speed...

i slowly idle down and the engine is trying to grab higher gears to help pull the car up to speed but it will only accelerate if i apply throttle (which in manual operation its perfectly acceptable) but even then the car acts rough and cant make up its mind... any clues to send me on my way and get this stupied issue fixed? otherwise im calling my mechanic tomorrow...

Back