Current status

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Hey so took some quick pics of how my accord is right now. Im currently in the process of getting either some evo 8 or 9 wheels, haven't seen another 6ga with them. so yeah, I will update when i get the wheels.

P1000456.jpg

P1000454.jpg

P1000453.jpg

Haha I'm reppin the Evo X MR BBS wheels. And where you looking for the wheels? I'd go on some Evo forums.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Haha I'm reppin the Evo X MR BBS wheels. And where you looking for the wheels? I'd go on some Evo forums.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

oh thats sick, yeah i got a few bites on socalevo, so now just trying to find a good deal

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Lose the tow hook and your good. Whats up with the exhaust tips is it me or do they look kinda weird?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car looks good, wheels will set it off as everyone else has said. I don't think I've seen headlights with that under reflector painted yellow before.

Looks like the head/tail light lenses could use a freshening.

I wish BMW wheels could fit on our cars.. But I think they have a different lug pattern.

Yeah they do have i think its 5x120.?, but there always adapters. I agree they make awesome wheels.

BBS makes most if not all of BMW's factory wheels. And there are a lot of companies that make replicas of those wheels in different lug patterns. I've been on the hunt lately and seen a lot of BMW style wheels in 5x114.3.

Back