Custom gauges thread (56k)

Bax

Reaction score
Do totaled cars count? :haysm9:
1123111056.jpg

It's not a close up, but it's the best pic I have.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Your gauges look great, Andy. Is that how the euro gauges come or did you do something to them for just the numbers and needle to light up?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Here's mine. Red led's. Debating whether or not to put in white or red leds in those spot lights on the top or just leave them empty. Gonna put a white led in the odometer also.
Down the line I'll buy some better 360 degree leds to get rid of the hotspots.

img1177r.jpg

Bax

Reaction score
^ getting some foil tape, or just some spray glue and aluminum foil and putting it behind the bulbs will help get rid of those hot spots. Can't promise anything, but it'll help. :thumbup:

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
^ getting some foil tape, or just some spray glue and aluminum foil and putting it behind the bulbs will help get rid of those hot spots. Can't promise anything, but it'll help. :thumbup:

Yeah I saw that it the DIY but I really don't want to rip apart the cluster. The bulbs aren't as bright as I would like anyways, just some cheap led's from VatoZone.

Jefe02

Reaction score
temporary-48.jpg

I have red leds but half of them are burnt out so it looks like ****. I plan on swapping to white leds in the near future. I want to get some custom overlays but am not entirely sure what I want them to look like.

Back